Friday 25 January 2013

Purchase of the day! (25.01.2013)

This week I had planned to video a 'get ready with me' then after work on Monday night I has slipped on the snow and fell face first into a gate with pointy bits! I know have a bruised right eye (which by the way looks like I've been in a brawl) and then thought that I won't do it as I don't really want to look like a panda in my first YouTube video! So as I mentioned in my previous blog update that I will be doing a purchase of the day; today I caught the bus to the mall to get my eye sight checked, especially after the injury.i just wanted to be safe that my eye wasn't injured on the inside to, after my eye sight check I popped into a few shops and picked up a few things! The looks I got for having a purple eye was not good! Some of my friends were asking me if I had been I a fight.

Anyways on to the products...

1. Next perfume called Paradise - £8.00 at Next.

2. Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer Nivea - £3.99 at Superdrugs.

3. Technic Nail Varnish shade 'Bonanza' - £0.99 at body care.

4. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - £6.49 at Boots.

I know I said 'purchase of the day' wish would usually mean one thing but I thought I'd show you it all!

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment